"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

To be brutally honest..

lmao.

honey roasted peanut 2 honey roasted peanut 2

CLOKS SUCX!!!!!ONE1UNO

CLOKS R SO SUCX I BET U GOT ALL UR CLOK FAGORT FRIEDNS TO VOET FIFEN SO DIS MOVIE GETS PROTACTED. IT'S JUST A PEANUT SINGING ABOUT HUNY ROASTD PENAUTS TO THE SONG ABOUT NEW YORK NEW YORK. WTF MY RETARDAD LITTL STEP BROTHR COUALD DO BETTR DEN DAT BUT IT GOT BLMMAD AND NOW HE IS CRYIGN AND I HAV 2 EXPLAIGN TO HIM DAT UR MOVIE GOT PROTACTERD BECAUIS UR A CLOK FAGORT AND HES DIDNT BECAUSE HES AN UNTALANTAD HAXC.

GG, well played sir.

All Your Portal 3.0 All Your Portal 3.0

hi.

Hi, I'm better then you in every possibly way. Your movie was fun because it reminded me of this autistic kid that everyone made fun of, but one day he learned to play piano really good and everyone was like "woah." And that boy's name was Timmy.

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

:O

Like the time I got a free beer because the person next to me at the bar left before the bartender came back with it, and he was all like "HERE U GO SIR" and I was all like "WHY THANK YOU KIND SIR" and then I drank it, this is the best thing to ever happen to me.

You guys win.

Gems - hexic revisited Gems - hexic revisited

I've just kissed my productivity away...

..Because there's no way I'll be getting anything done in the next month. Good work :)

As mentioned below, there's a bug in your method that checks for new moves, I also had a situation where there were at least 1 more move that I could see and it declared no more moves. You're better off taking it out and adding a reset/quit button for when people get stuck.

Counter-Strike SideScroll Counter-Strike SideScroll

hah.

I recognize this engine from flashkit. Every n00b and his dog has reworked this engine. Too bad you didn't bother to work out all the tell-tale bugs that appear in the other versions, this could have been a fun game.

CDBgamer responds:

Correction- this engine is written from scratch based off another engine we created a year ago. Next time, decompile the flash and read through every single character of the script before taking you hand off the mouse to scratch yourself.